What is your favorite kinda cereal? Mine is HANDS DOWN Rice Krispies. Since I started having them, never looked back. Also, how do you like your cereal, hot or cold milk? I am def one for cold milk. It just slaps way differently than with hot and the taste is off (sorry if I offended anyone 🙂 )
I first saw of rice krispie treats, it was actually on a TV show ( can’t remember which ) but they looked so good. They were served in huge cuboid like shapes, that is all I remember. So I decided to try and make some and try them out.
The first trial was epic!! I hadn’t tasted cereal and was that good. Since then, I have been making them and constantly trying to come up with new recipes to test out.
This recipe is by far the best I have done when making the treats. Perfect snack for all ages.
Snickers Rice Krispie Treats
- 1 cup Rice Krispies
- 1 bar Snickers
- 1 bar Cadbury Chocolate
- Cut up the Cadbury Chocolate
- Cut the Snickers bar
- Melt the chocolate in a sufuria
- Add the Rice Krispies and evenly coat them in the chocolate mixture
- Add a few bits of the cut Snickers and add them to the mixture
- Put them in moulding trays and cool them for 20 minutes