I can’t stress this enough how much love love loooove a good runny egg. Any way that I can get a runny egg, I am there. It works so well on noodles, stir fried rice, toast, you name it!
Poached eggs are basically eggs that are boiled outside the shell. The egg is cracked in a container without breaking the yolk, putting it in simmering water until the egg white is partially solidified.
The best part about the egg is breaking the yolk and the yolk oozes….I can totally eat lots of poached eggs in one sitting.
- 2 Eggs
- Black Pepper
- Chilli Flakes
- Crack one egg in a bowl without breaking the yolk.
- Fill a sufuria with water halfway. Bring the water to a simmer. DO NOT boil the water.
- Stir the water and drop the egg carefully in the water. Stirring will help to pouch the egg yolk with the egg white easier.
- Cook the egg for 3 minutes and take it out. Repeat.
- Garnish the eggs with salt, black pepper and chilli flakes.