Obsessed is an understatement when it comes to my feelings towards Nutella Crepes. Instead of using all purpose flour, I used old fashioned oats to whip a bunch of these lovely chocolate crepes.
Once I made the chocolate crepes, I slathered a thick coating of Nutella. It is a total game changer! It’s so sweet and the hazelnut taste makes it taste like a million bucks. I kid you not, this is the best breakfast you’ll ever have.
It is like something you can get in a bistro but now you get the recipe here for free. Don’t make the crepe’s too thin because it will tear.
- 1 cup Oats
- 2 tbsp Cocoa
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- Blend the oats until fine.
- Add cocoa to the oats and mix well.
- In a separate container, mix milk, egg and sugar.
- Mix everything together. If the mixture is a bit thick, add a bit of water until thinner.
- Heat the pan with oil and add the batter in batches.
- Let the bubbles form at the top and turn to cook on the other side.
- When all crepes are cooked, spread a generous amount of Nutella on the crepes.
- Garnish with shaved chocolate and peanuts.