The holidays are upon us!!! It 52 days to Christmas and I couldn’t be more excited! This year has been a long and tough one but personally, it came with it’s blessings which I am forever grateful for.
What I will be sipping on my way to Christmas despite this indecisive weather is the Grapefruit Mocktail. First of all, grapefruits are pricey, so prepare thy pockets well. One retails for approximately 200/=.
As much as the cost is a bit steep just for one piece, they have really good health benefits:
- Grapefruit May Help Prevent Insulin Resistance and Diabetes
- Eating Grapefruit May Improve Heart Health
- It’s High in Powerful Antioxidants
- May Reduce the Risk of Kidney Stones
- Easy to Add to Your Diet
You can research more to get more benefits.
I love how simple it is to make these mocktails because they are refreshing and delicious. The whole idea of making this mocktail was to try something citrusy, sweet and have some bubbles. And it checked every box!!
Do you like mocktails or cocktails? Let me know in the comments 🙂
- 1 Grapefruit
- Grapefruit Tonic
- Crushed Ice
- Juice 1/2 of the grapefruit.
- Fill the glass with crushed ice.
- Top it with the grapefruit tonic and Sprite.
- Garnish with a grapefruit slice. Serve.