When it comes to making avocado toast, use the freshest of veggies. Avocado lovers are swooning right now looking at this post. Avocado toast is good for breakfast or light lunch. The cucumber, though thinly sliced brngs the crunch of the whole dish.
Instead of using normal bread, I got my hands on samoon bread. It’s sold at Carrefour for 6 pieces at 120/= It is totally worth the money. Before topping the bread, toast it. It heightens the flavor of the toast in general.
Garnish with chives and chili flakes for more spiciness.It will be an instant hit amongst your people.
Cucumber Avocado Toast
- 6 pieces Samoon Bread
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Cucumber
- 3 Limes
- Chilli Flakes
- Sesame Seeds
- Slice the bread into halves.
- Heat the pan with olive oil.
- Toast the bread for 20 – 30 seconds each.
- Top with: avocado, thinly sliced cucumber, chili flakes.
- Garnish with sesame seeds, chives and lime juice.