I know your first question will be, ‘What is Chilli con Carne?’ It means, chilli with meat. It is a spicy stew that has beans and meat. Instead of using actual chillies in this recipe, I used Jalapeno Tequila Sauce by Jars of Goodness. That sauce packs HEAT🔥🔥
You know how you read the label of a product and it says HOT, and you taste it and its basic, I am here to attest that this Jalapeno Tequila Sauce is HOT!!! I used a little while cooking and it turned out better than expected!! I don’t think my tongue can take it plain. It is that good!
It’s the best for chilli fanatics. You can shop for the product here.
The Chilli con Carne is perfect for game nights, light lunch or even as a snack. The best thing its cook time is less than 30 minutes. Highkey one of my favorite Mexican dishes.
Chilli con Carne
- 1 cup Boiled Beans
- 1/4 kg Minced Meat
- 1 Onion
- 1 tbsp Garlic Paste
- 1/2 tsp Coriander
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1 tbsp Tomato Paste
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tbsp Oyster Sauce
- 1/4 cup Jalapeno Tequila Sauce by Jars of Goodness
- Fry the onions, garlic and dhania stalks until fragrant.
- Add the minced meat. Fry for 2 minutes.
- Add cumin, coriander, paprika, black pepper, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, oyster sauce and jalapeno tequila sauce. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the boiled beans and tomato puree. Let it cook for 10 minutes.
- Add salt to taste.
- Serve with rice, tortilla wraps or tortilla chips.