The wonderful people of Uno Peanut Powder sent me their Peanut Powder and my oh my😍😍 I love it!! ⠀
I made some dishes with it and one of them was this Chicken Salad w/ Peanut Sauce Dressing. The peanut dressing was sweet & tangy, exactly how I like it. It really worked for this chicken because it gave the whole meal pizzazz. ⠀
You don’t have to worry about the peanut powder, it’s totally natural with no added preservatives.
When it comes to making chicken, do not, in any way under cook it. You will get a bad case of food poisoning. To check if your chicken is cooked, cut it and make sure there is no pink area in the chicken.
Wherever you see a salad, just know I will be there. They are so fresh, crunchy and certainly filling.
Chicken Salad w/ Peanut Sauce Dressing
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 tsp Chilli Flakes
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Thyme
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3 tsp Peanut Powder
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp White Vinegar
- Chilli Flakes
- Mixed Lettuce
- 100 g Collar Bacon
- 2 Tomatoes
- Black Pepper
- Marinate the chicken with the spices, soy sauce and salt for 12 hours.
- Pan fry the chicken for 5 minutes on each side.
- Set aside.
- Mix all the ingredients together and set aside.
- Fry the bacon for 4 minutes until crunchy.
- Assemble the salad: lettuce, tomatoes, chicken breast, bacon, cucumber, olives and black pepper.