I can’t get enough of these little sweet treats. Not only are they sweet, but they are also healthy. It only needs 4 simple ingredients and quite some patience.
They’re cold and delicious little suckers. Pop one in your mouth and suck it then chew on it. Chew it before you suck on it, it will be so cold! If you have sensitive teeth, you know what I mean.
- 2 Bananas
- 1 bar Chocolate
- Creambell Wild Berry Yogurt
- Frozen Raspberries
- Slice the bananas.
- Coat them in yogurt.
- Freeze for 3 hours.
- Melt the chocolate using a hot water bath.
- Coat half of the banana bites with the melted chocolate.
- Crush the frozen raspberries and top it on the bites.
- Freeze for another 3 hours.